Welcome To Guild Sparta of Auchindoun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Guild Sparta of Auchindoun

Guild SPARTA of Auchindoun(EU) - PvP

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kara for beginners

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mastablasta

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Kara for beginners Empty
PostSubject: Kara for beginners   Kara for beginners Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 10:36 am

Just a quick question, there was some talk about starting a new group for kara with the unexperienced (like me).
Just wondering where to sign up for that, sounds like a great idea, learning the strategies together without anoying the expierenced players Smile
Back to top Go down
Spartanac
Admin
Spartanac

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Kara for beginners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara for beginners   Kara for beginners Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 12:56 pm

Masta , Archi will be leader of that group and he looking for more members , just /w to him!
Back to top Go down
http://www.getsite.co.nr
Mastablasta

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Kara for beginners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara for beginners   Kara for beginners Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 5:35 pm

ok, thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kratossix

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Kara for beginners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara for beginners   Kara for beginners Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:28 am

ive calculated my leveling up time and all, i should be lvl 70 by the 4th or 5th of february, then im gnna get my flyin mount and get revenge on horde for killin me in hellfire so often Twisted Evil
then ill need some help gettin attuned, can somebody help me out with this please? i want to get to kara as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kara for beginners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara for beginners   Kara for beginners Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kara for beginners
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Guild Sparta of Auchindoun :: Your first category :: Forum of Guild Sparta :: Off Topic-
Jump to: