Welcome To Guild Sparta of Auchindoun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Guild Sparta of Auchindoun

Guild SPARTA of Auchindoun(EU) - PvP

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Needed Classes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Archido
Admin
Archido

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Needed Classes Empty
PostSubject: Needed Classes   Needed Classes Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 12:04 pm

As of Today Sparta is mainly looking for:

Enh Shamans
Priests(any spec)
Healers

What we DONT need is:

Hunters
MS warriors
Feral druids

Please keep this in mind when adding new members, i am not discouraging Growth but rather suggesting it is done in a proper balanced way.

Thank you What a Face
Back to top Go down
forestspirit
Duelist
forestspirit

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Needed Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needed Classes   Needed Classes Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 10:11 pm

yea seriously guys, we have a massive lack of healers in the guild. Palas i think should all seriously think about going holy at 70 no matter what, prot pallys are okay but retri are useless in raids. Priests...........yea...we have what, 1? 2? out of around 100 members.
Can i put in a request to kick reallly inactive people as well...unless they've said they'll be inactive.
thanks
Back to top Go down
Archido
Admin
Archido

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Needed Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needed Classes   Needed Classes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 1:29 pm

Request noted forest, i've been cleaning up guild in the last week so there shouldn't be a lot of inactive people left. I have a priest alternate that i'm lvling up when not busy with Archi, he's level 42 so that's the reason he's not in the guild yet:P rules apply to evryone;)
Back to top Go down
antou
Amateur
antou

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Needed Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needed Classes   Needed Classes Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 4:00 am

U gonna say that i am a holy pala...but couldnt resist to reply...Sry guys i must disagree with u.i know all the things heard about retry palas but since the last patch there are differences.palas should be accepted at raid groups.OK they wont top the dmg meters.(Uhm will Very Happy )But lets see what u earn from a retri pala:

1. 3% crit chance to phisical attacks and spell for ALL the raid(yes all the raid)

2. 2% more dmg for party members

3. 1 more aura for party members

4. 1 more blessing for all raid.

U see the benefits of a retri pala is not the dps though retribution is a dps talent tree. Retri palas can bridge the lack of raw dps with the things i mention above. Maybe those are not enough for 10man raid(though i disagree) but i think they are enough for 25man raid.

Despite all these i understand that our guild really need holy palas atm.Eventually dreamer retri palas like me cannot find a place in raids. I hope u like my post though and maybe i convinced some of u...DONT CUT THE WINGS OF RETRI PALAS!!! And i must also mention that at patch 2.3.2 there will be some changes Wink i really want to see you guys post back plz:)

oh and something more...check the build of that prixion guy(retry pala at our guild)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Needed Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needed Classes   Needed Classes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needed Classes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Guild Sparta of Auchindoun :: Your first category :: Forum of Guild Sparta :: Applications-
Jump to: