Welcome To Guild Sparta of Auchindoun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Guild Sparta of Auchindoun

Guild SPARTA of Auchindoun(EU) - PvP

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to make gold

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
forestspirit
Duelist
forestspirit

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-12-14

How to make gold Empty
PostSubject: How to make gold   How to make gold Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 1:40 pm

I just thought id discuss how to make gold by grinding or instances ETC and find the best ones out of our guilds personal knowledge
Its also cuz i see that a large portion of our members are nearing 60 or over 60 and will need to make gold for epic mounts/flying mounts

So...what ive been doing lately is grinding on those eels in that lake next to shattrath.....its pretty time consuming and it gives you motes of water which as you all know make primal water. These sell for about 20g in the AH.
Also, in outlands even the Grey items that you pick up sell for 60s - 1g 20s so pick everything up!
Im looking for an instance that is easy for lvls 60+ to solo and gives good cash for time taken.

If you've got any money making systems (Mining doesn't count Razz ) please post them on here!
Back to top Go down
Archido
Admin
Archido

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-12-12

How to make gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to make gold   How to make gold Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:20 pm

Ok here's the easiest way to make much needed cash.

DO QUESTS

once you hit outlands start questing like a maniac....once you reach lvl 70 quests will yield approx 12 g per q, pick up grey items to vendor, find an enchanter mate and give all your worthless greens to DE and sell the mats on AH.

once you reach lvl 70 and can afford a flying mount then things really become easy.

Do the Shatari Skyguard, Ogri'la, and Netherflight prequests they lead to daily quests that yield 12 g (you can easily make 60-70g a day)

Oh and ofcourse....DONT WASTE MONEY ON GEAR, common mistake is to go buy stuff from the AH (did it meself). just keep grinding gear...get the Atlasloot addon to see where your drops are and rinse and repeat.

Also picking Skinning aand mining as profs make VERY good profits....you just keep selling stuff:)

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Spartanac
Admin
Spartanac

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-12-08

How to make gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to make gold   How to make gold Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 11:46 pm

Listen me , I Spend 2h on Grinding Mote of Water and u can make Primal water from 10x More of Water , one PRIMAL WATER u can sell for 20g , I grind 2h one day and I Get 300g

Mote of Water u can find in LAKE near Shattrah City from Monsters in Lake , they are like fish

( Sorry on my english )
Back to top Go down
http://www.getsite.co.nr
forestspirit
Duelist
forestspirit

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-12-14

How to make gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to make gold   How to make gold Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 9:51 am

sweet, thanks for the tips guys!!! cheers
(If anyone else has other ways just post em)
Back to top Go down
Mastablasta

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-04

How to make gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to make gold   How to make gold Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 4:12 am

I make my gold from farming moters of fire in BEM, and motes of water in Skettis. also being a tailor (bags!) helps, and i solo Zul'Farak farao now and then, so i can disenchant the blueys into large prismatic shards , which do 22-30Gold a piece on AH. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How to make gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to make gold   How to make gold Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to make gold
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Guild Sparta of Auchindoun :: Your first category :: Forum of Guild Sparta :: Off Topic-
Jump to: