Welcome To Guild Sparta of Auchindoun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Guild Sparta of Auchindoun

Guild SPARTA of Auchindoun(EU) - PvP

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrath Of The Lich king

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kratossix

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Wrath Of The Lich king Empty
PostSubject: Wrath Of The Lich king   Wrath Of The Lich king Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:47 am

hey guys, wrath of the lich king is supposed to be coming out soon, so if you have any info at all about it post it in this topic plz to help us all understand more about whats coming out in wrath of the lich king
Back to top Go down
kratossix

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Wrath Of The Lich king   Wrath Of The Lich king Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:50 am

go to
http://www.gamespot.com/pages/image_viewer/frame_lead.php?pid=942519&img=1&sid=6176111
or
http://www.gamespot.com/pages/image_viewer/frame_lead.php?pid=942519&img=1&sid=6176111
theyre the same thing im just hopin that 1 of them is a link hehe computers confuse me confused
its got quite a bit of info on wrath of the lich king
Back to top Go down
Spartanac
Admin
Spartanac

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Wrath Of The Lich king   Wrath Of The Lich king Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 1:34 pm

lol guys ...

I rofl when I see what you think when WotlK comming ...

Every Blizz Game come much later andthis game will come next year and you willl see!

Look on 4ums when BC come and look how much BC later!
Back to top Go down
http://www.getsite.co.nr
forestspirit
Duelist
forestspirit

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Wrath Of The Lich king   Wrath Of The Lich king Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 1:20 pm

yea good point, they have so many problems to start with that the actual release time can be up to 6-10 months later Razz
Back to top Go down
Mastablasta

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Wrath Of The Lich king   Wrath Of The Lich king Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 1:36 pm

I'm guessing it will be somewhere between after summer and right be4 Xmas
Back to top Go down
forestspirit
Duelist
forestspirit

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Wrath Of The Lich king   Wrath Of The Lich king Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 8:36 pm

Yea so do I, however im guessing that maybe sparta will have reached Black temple AT LEAST by then eh? cuz death knights do look interesting and i wouldn't mind picking up a 3v3 group of full deathknights to check out how strong they are and mess around a bit Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrath Of The Lich king   Wrath Of The Lich king Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrath Of The Lich king
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Guild Sparta of Auchindoun :: Your first category :: Forum of Guild Sparta :: Off Topic-
Jump to: