Welcome To Guild Sparta of Auchindoun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Guild Sparta of Auchindoun

Guild SPARTA of Auchindoun(EU) - PvP

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introductions!

Go down 
+4
Mastablasta
Spartanac
forestspirit
Campani
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Campani
Amateur
Campani

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Introductions!   Introductions! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 7:22 am

There has not been a lot of conversation in the guild-chat, so I thought it would be nice if we all got to know eachother. Post a short(or long, if you want) introduction of yourself in this thread, you can write anything you feel like sharing. Smile

My name's Valdemar, and I'm an unemployed slacker(lol). Because of my current situation of having no income, I spend most of my time playing World of Warcraft, DotA and Ragnarok Online on LAN with my RL-friends - though I also enjoy going out drinking, festivals and traveling. There's a lot of places I'd like to visit, mainly London and Tokyo(going this summer). As for music, I listen to almost anything ranging from the darkest metal to the gayest pop(truth). Somce favorite bands atm include Damien Rice, Depeche Mode and VNV Nation. Oh, and I love anime ^^

That's me. Who are you?
Back to top Go down
forestspirit
Duelist
forestspirit

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 9:43 pm

helloo, im James, i live in dubai and im 15 years old, ill be 16 on the 12th of july
Im english/iranian and i speak english as a first language and farsi fluently as a second language, im taking my GCSEs in June.
Im a student if you haven't already guessed Razz
Im going through a bit of a depression at the moment so ive been listening to a lot of H.I.M and semi emo love songs like "Here without you"
Generally though i like 80s metal and a few other things, ive been to loads of places for holidays, the best being Tanzania for safari
erm, my bro is evilchilli and we play together most of the time, he's a holy paladin and im a feral druid so we got the tank and healer all sorted out Very Happy
Errrm....i hope to study Medicine for university and yea...thats kinda me in a nutshell cheers
Back to top Go down
Spartanac
Admin
Spartanac

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 7:04 pm

I Dont Know Eng Very Well but I will try to Write Something .. I Hope you will Understand me Smile)))

My name is Bosko and I am 15! I am Student , 1 st Year of Electronic School ( for Computers and Phones etc ... )
I Like Basketball and I train Professional and , Free time I make Sites and Play WoW Smile))
Music ... Linkin Park,Eminem ... and Serbian Rap Songs !
My Dream is to Visit CAMP NOU and STAPLES CENTER !

that's it!

contact me at MSN ( e-mail ) : bole-kezman@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.getsite.co.nr
Mastablasta

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:13 am

My name is Roland, i'm dutch and by wow-standards very very old affraid (32). I am of the first generation who grew up with videogames, yes i actually played the first pong game, and always liked playing.
I have my own transportation company so i work a lot of hours.
Other hobby's are football, xbox360, my girlfriend and going out 2 have a beer and play pool.
I got introduced to wow by a friend less then a year ago and now i am addicted, almost never playing xbox anymore.
What else? i live in Rotterdam, my girlfriend is pregnant of our first child cheers and i am a big Feyenoord fan.
My RL goals are quitting smoking, loosing about 5 kg ( i'm 112kg now, but also 1.97m, so not really fat scratch ) and making my company bigger.
My wow goals are getting my epic flying mount , getting my druid 2 70(49 now) and being fully epic clothed just in time to disenchant it all cause WotLK has come What a Face
Back to top Go down
antou
Amateur
antou

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 4:30 am

My name is Donatos. It is probably one of the most strange names u will find here in athens but anyway...I am 19 years old and I am studying here at Politexneio (dont know if there is an english word for this:P) to become civil engineer.I started wow this summer along with Gomarion, Bellerofon and Tzilda. I played the 10 days thing.After 1 month of rest (lol) i bought my first pre-paid and then after 2 months gaming i reached 70 lvi and i am now healing at kara:) (I am the guy with the wings up at all boss pictures:P)

Anyway, at the moment i would call my self addicted with wow. When i am not playing i usually go for a coffee, or a drink with dudes above or watch movies:) Ah we sometimes study for school (rarely)!

I am very happy to have u all guildm8s and i hope we get to know each other even more:) Have fun:)
Back to top Go down
kratossix

Number of posts : 11

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:38 am

hey, im varun, i'm 15 and live in dubai
im just about to finish my gcse mock exams (my parents r always tryin to make me revise for them) Crying or Very sad
but as soon as im done im gonna be powerleveling like hell on wow, ive judged that i should be lvl 70 by the 5th of january and ill need help getting attuned for kara, but before that ill be spending time crushing some hordes in hellfire with my flying mount Twisted Evil hehe revenge
but ill need sum1 to help me get attuned, im gnna be a holy pally at lvl 65 so im not sure what gear i should have fro kara as a holy paladin
Back to top Go down
Archido
Admin
Archido

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 11:02 am

Kratos.../w me in game and i'll tell you what you need and where does it drop from....i've had some good holy pallys as close friends so i'm kinda "in the know" Wink

Cheers What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
cramos
Amateur
cramos

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 8:54 pm

hello,Im ali pamir(dont try to spell it in english)ım a stundent and ım going to a french school with crazy teachers with penut big brains finally my exams are finished and finally ım going to france for 1 week ı like to listen jazz ray charles,frank sinatra,pink martini ı like rap also.Errm ı likr to watch animes alot Death Note,air gear and ı was watching naruto but because of my exams ı stopped watching it and hopefully ı wil start again.Ialways wanted to buy wow but many ppl said it was a time wasting game so ı was afraid from the bad possibility but ıt is a realy good game,ı also started crysis and ı will start cod4 ı like to go out with my friends to watch a cinema or just chat ı really love to read about warcraft at the moment ım waiting for my friend to be 60 with me so ım passive right now.

ıt is realy nice to meet with all of you guyz:D
Back to top Go down
forestspirit
Duelist
forestspirit

Number of posts : 46

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 8:38 pm

wow...old thread eh?
Just wanted to add that i plan on staying with sparta all the way through wrath of the lich king (hopefully we won't disband until then!!!!!)
Have fun all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Guild Sparta of Auchindoun :: Your first category :: Forum of Guild Sparta :: Off Topic-
Jump to: